Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A camera in the bathroom

No, it's not what you're thinking, pervert.  Really.

So, of my two cats, Coyote is a joker.  This morning, after I took my shower, Coyote meows and jumps between the shower curtains.  So I call to her.  She hops into the wet tub and wanders around and jumps back out.  She soon jumps back onto the edge of the tub as I'm wrapping my hair in a towel and donning my robe, and gets between the curtain.  So I call her in, again.  She hops in, as she often does, then does the stretchpickmeup move.

So, I pick her up.

She purrs and wriggles and then climbs onto my shoulders.  That's usually Gandalf's move, but ok.

So, I begin petting her and she insists on being petted at both ends, wrapping her tail around my face.  Hehe.  I do so, then open the curtain and sit down at the edge of the tub.  She eventually slinks into my lap and stretches out, purring loudly.  I oblige by scritching her and petting her.  I'm in no hurry.

Then, back up on my shoulders.  Except this time, she sits on her haunches right behind my neck so I have to crane my head forward and then she rests her upper body on top of my head.  Boy, did I wish I had a camera.  She starts to pretend to bite the towel on my head, first one side, then the other.  She then discovers that a bit of hair is peeking out from under my towel and starts "combing" it with her claws and teeth, careful not to scratch my neck.  When she's done, she "brrrs" and takes off, out of the bathroom.

Goofball.

I'm pretty sure that she wishes she liked water.  Sometimes she gets into the tub after I've taken a bath.  And before I've drained it.

Coyote with skinny wet legs after wandering in the bath tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment